We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID–19.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in line with the guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
If you require any further information on Berkeley Integra’s COVID-19 risk assessment, please contact Moi Bliss on 07900 730933 (or the Health and Safety Executive at www.hse.gov.uk or 0300 003 1647)